Thursday, July 05, 2012

Nature Beauty

Hi again my friends and fellow scrappers and crafters! I'm pretty excited to share this week weekly sketch at Let's Scrap and it is about sunburst! It looks tricky and tedious but not! I have made my sunburst by using some remnants, sew them neatly on the templates and ta-da...here's my sunburst layout...
I didn't think twice soon after I saw the sketch. I knew it's perfect for the landscape and nature photographs I have - they are special gift from my German pen friend Christiane Hansel who is the photographer. She travelled to Chile and Argentina in 2006 and captured beautiful nature! I knew the sunburst sketch by Cheri O'Neill will outshine the photos.
 
...this is the sketch...

...some close up pictures...
I love this font "Root" and think it's perfect to depict the entire scenario of this layout.
I love the quote by Aristotle.

Christiane wrote: In the mountains of Corsica...it was a lovely area.
Christiane wrote: Patagonia with its beautiful clouds. It's in the National Park
"Tones del Paine"...great landscapes!
Christiane wrote: It was such a great view. I was camping down there.
Christiane wrote: We were trekking there for two days...it was so beautiful!

Last but not least, I would love to share my quick sunburst tutorial.


I hope my sunburst layout today will inspire you to design your own layout. Hop over to Let's Scrap if you would like to join us and by luck you may win this week challenge!
Thanks for visiting again! Happy sunshine!
Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing work, Asmah! I love the starburst and have seen it used several times (and beautifully, too), but here, where you proclaim the beauty of nature, it just sparkles! Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Asmah. You have done an amazing job of making your sunburst out of fabric. The photos your friend sent you are fantastic and I love your title and quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout Asmah .....Thank you for adding the tut great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is amazing Asmah. I love the title and quote as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh! You've made me realise I didn't number my template. Have to reassemble them once again. Hopefully i get it right!!!!!
    Great tutorial and love the layout. Very simple yet outstanding.
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah