Sunday, August 12, 2012

Grateful

I've been mia...been a busy-bee preparing for Eid Mubarak celebration that is just around the corner. I feel sad that Ramadan which is my favorite month is soon waving me good-bye. Time sure flies!
Meanwhile, despite my hectic shedule during Ramadan, I manage to make a card for Tiare Smith's Classy Card Challenge #2. Here's my easel card creation:
This card is designed based on a sketch by Tiare Smith:
Materials used: Kaisercraft pp/ink, Kodomo stamp, Petaloo flowers, digi sentiment by TLC, others from my stash 
...close-ups...
 
Hop over to iClassygirl every Monday for a new sketch challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by!
....~~~...Hugs....~~~...

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Make sure you bring this back so that I can see how it is done. Thanks a million.

    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah I just love this. The colours and design are just perfect. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Asmah ... this card is STUNNING! Very, very beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such beautiful work, Asmah, and this is no exception! Love the earthy colors you have chosen. Enjoy your holidays, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of using a definition in a card. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah