Monday, October 01, 2012

Wishing You a day to Remember

Hello October! It's going to be my ultimately busy month for scrapping alone...okay, still can't avoid that never ending story {housework...what else...sigh} and of course daily routine but October is my scrapping month. Why? Because Let's Scrap is hosting LOAD Challenge throughout this entire month. LOAD stands for 'LayOut A Day'. My aim is to scrap every single moment in a day...let's see if I can achieve my target and see how many creations can be achieved.
Herewith is my first load...a card for a start interprated from Let's Scrap sketch.  
 
I used Copic to fill in the flowers...somehow I think I picked the wrong colors...hmm...what do you think?  
...here's the sketch...
 
Materials used: Tim Holtz and Kaisercraft patterned papers, Copic Sketch, flower digi image from Free Vintage Digital Stamps, sentiment digi image from TLC, Ranger's distressink, Kaisercraft ink pad, Kodomo stamp, ribbon and my trusty printer  
 
I would like to enter this card for this challenge:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes #109
 
Wishing you a happy time. Thank you so much for your visit...truly appreciate.
Hugs and smile,

3 comments:

  1. The colours are so lush ,perfect for the flowers and this beautiful card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colouring, I saw you on make it monday and had to visit for a closer look!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on MIM and had to pop by - it such a beautiful card. I think the colours are gorgeous, so rich and perfect for this time of the year.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah