Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kiss The Cook Apron ~ DS4J New Digi Release

Hi everyone! DigiStamps4Joy has just released another set of digi images and they are available at the shop. I have used a lovely image namely Kiss The Cook Apron for my card design and click here for details of the image. 
Do visit DS4J blog to have a see at my fellow teammates' designs for inspirations.  

 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Copic Sketch, Ranger's Distress Marker, Carla Craft punch, Pop Artz handmade flowers

I'm so glad you stop by and thank you for your endless support. 
Taking this card into these challenges:
1. Color Me Creative : CH#75 Anything Goes 
2. QKR : Anything Goes

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Love the layout and the embellishments...
    Thanks for joining us at QKR this week.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love the design with the flowers and ribbon.Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah