Sunday, August 30, 2015

Welcome To The World {Shery's Finally Popped Hop}

Hello everyone! I have wonderful news to share. We at STAMPlorations are celebrating a special party. Our sweet lady boss, Shery Russ the owner of STAMPlorations has delivered her beautiful and healthy baby girl today. 

Thus we are having a hop and you are welcome to join the celebration with us here.

The entire team made such gorgeous baby cards to inspire you. I made a shabby chic center step card for baby Catherine. I used happy flowers stencil to bright up the sentiment. 
We've all made baby-themed cards and will be sending them to Shery. Would you consider doing the same? If so, link up your creations at the STAMPlorations blog here! Feel free to use the blog hop graphic in your post.

If you'd like to mail Shery your card (totally optional) you can send it to:
The Russ Family
PO Box 883
Strathmore, CA 93267, USA

I am excited to see your card so off I go now :)

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah