Monday, November 16, 2015

Create ART Journal @ ARTplorations {Tutorial}

{My DT work for ARTplorations}

Hi everyone! I have new tutorial made up at ARTplorations today.  
It is simple and quick way to achieve almost one layer bold art work using minimalist items and doesn't take much time either.
 Please click here to take you to the tutorial zone.
And don't forget that November Mixed Media Challenge is still running until the end of the month. Click here to take you the challenge and Mr Linky.

I hope you get some inspirations from my artwork this time and thank you for leaving me a comment.
Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, bold red and black looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice how you used the stencil with my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah