Sunday, June 26, 2016

Explore The Unkown {Journal Pages} @ Digistamps4Joy

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hi everyone! I have a new project to share with you today and this is part of my design team work for Digistamps4Joy's new digistamps release. To see what my fellow teammates have created, please visit DS4J blog.

I have made a mixed media journal pages using Journal Page - Corner Doodle image drawn by Jen Lee. Click here to take you to DS4J e-shop.

Here's my creation:
Supplies used: DS4J digital image, Devian gesso, Alpha modeling paste and watercolors, Kaisercraft stamp, STAMPlorations stencil & stamps and Micia brown ink pad

Some up-close pictures:
Hope you get some inspirations form my journal pages.
Thank you for dropping by today and wish you a great Sunday.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah