Sunday, September 18, 2016

Try Anything New @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hi everyone! I am back again with art journal today.
Check out more mixed media awesomeness from my teammates at STAMPlorations.

I created an art journal with autumn feel and used a computer generated quote

by Albert Einstein.
I used Trendy Leaves 2 for stamping with Versafine onyx black ink pad and here are some close up...


Last but not least, I'm joining The Colours of Autumn challenge at Stamps and Stencils.
Meanwhile the STAMPlorations Mixed Media September Challenge is up and running until the 30th day so do hurry and you could be the winner!

I hope you get some inspirations from my artsy. Until then. See you soon.

Hugs and smiles,
Asmah

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo! Fabulous journal spread Asmah. I love the way you have layered the colours and textures. Thank you for joining us over at Stamps and Stencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some fabulous texture and detail going on here and a perfect quote for an artist. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah