Thursday, October 13, 2016

Guest Designer @ The Outlawz

Hi everyone! 

It is a privilege to be given the honor as Guest Designer at The Outlawz for 
her Twisted Thursday challenge.
Thank you Angela Bonanno for the invite and wonderful opportunity.

I also wish to thank Mynn from MHK Designs who kindly sponsor me her beautiful vintage digital images to work with for my projects. I picked Blossoming digital stamps, printed them out and fussy cut to make a card and tags.

For my first creation, I created a simple mixed media card with less is more concept.
Sometimes it's nice to make something simple and pleasing.
What do you think?
Here are some close-up pictures:
Some layering from scratch and stamping.
As for these two tags below, I basically used paper scraps, gesso and texture for the background. After I let dry, I began messing them up with colors.
And a few close-up pictures:
My choice of colors is from a lovely plum passion mood board challenge at Berry71bleu.
Isn't that stunning?
I also wish to take my creations to 
MHKDesigns : September/October challenge
Craft Stamper Magazine : Autumnal creations

I sincerely hope you find some inspirations from my projects.
Thank you for dropping by.
Have a good day.

Hugs and smiles,

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces of art, Asmah! Thank you for being GD at Twisted Thursday and sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pieces Asmah. love your mixed media work. you are a very talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are incredible! The mixture of colors, textures, and style really are just stunning! Thank you for playing along with the MHKDesigns Challenge! ~Lorie MHKDesigns DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asmah, these are TOTALLY GORGEOUS! I am in LOVE with all the texture, your use of color, and the way you used these images! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you so much for joining us at MHKDesigns--I hope you join us again soon! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! wonderful creations. Love the colours for the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much gorgeous texture added to these gorgeous creations, they're beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us at MHK Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful projects! Love the tags you made for the Berry71Bleu challenge! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Asmah the card and your tags are just fabulous! Love them all to bits! ;-) Gorgeousness! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah