Sunday, March 04, 2012

Good Luck

The 29 days of February blog hop organized by Let's Scrap gave me so much fun and joy. I started late though...wish I had known earlier...but for me to design 11 cards within several days really tested my crafty brain that most of the time got stuck in between. Big thank you to DebbyD of  Let's Scrap who have provided wonderful sketches. You're awesome Debby!
It was quite a race to the last few hours and thought of making a finale card to wrap up. Eniko, if you read this, I want you to know the reason I chose Leap46 because I love the simplicity of the sketch. Never in my cardmaking history I ever measure, cut, stamp, paste, select and color to make a card in less than 10 minutes! Personally speaking, it's my speedy record; less than 10 minutes taken to complete this Good Luck card I dedicate to myself, lol. Thank you for hosting Eniko.
Here's my interpretation of the sketch.
 The rubber stamp image has been with me for a decade. It was sent to me by a dear friend from England soon after transaction is done. I don't know her name but I think she's so cute. Even though green is not my taste but my fingers were too fast picking up green Copic and give her dress three shades of green. Not bad huh? I used left over patterned papers from a napkin fold card I had made minutes before. Glad I chose green in the end!
Materials:
stamp : KaiserCraft
ink : Tim Holtz distress ink, KaiserCraft
coloring medium : Copic Sketch
patterned paper : Scrapbook Kit
sentiment : Simply Cards & Papercrafts
Card 9-15-10, LEAP 46 (Host : Eniko DeLisle}
Now that the fun hop is over, and I have taken my break from crafting the past couple days, I'm all set to continue scrapping again. I know what March has in store for me so it's time to be messy again!
I will be here again soon! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah