Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Good Heart...

I took a short break from scrapping layouts to make some cards and so here's another card made for Jessica's any theme card challenge at sketches4all. I planned for something bright, something vintage, something trendy so this is my center step creation following my own instinct.
I mainly used scraps (patterned papers from Kaisercraft), inked up the edges with distress ink and color blending with Copic.
The awesome sentiment is a downloaded freebie from TLC.

I really love the vintage children! Thanking Free Vintage Digi Stamps for the beautiful digi illustration!
Hoping you have a great time on your side! Thanks again for visiting! I'll be back shortly.
~Hugs~

2 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous. Love the way you colour the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah, you are indeed one of the most talented "colorists" in the world! You have truly made these images come alive!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah