Sunday, October 13, 2013

What if... {DS4J New Release}

Hi everyone! Sharing with you today is a new release at DigiStamps4Joy. You will fall in love with the new images straight away. Please take a peek at DS4J blog for some inspirations from the design team.

I have made a stepper card using Misteri - Keep In Touch (click here for details).
Supplies: DS4J digi image, Copic Sketch, Pop Artz patterned paper, Carla Craft punch, Tim Holtz distress ink, Kodomo bridal stamp, VersaFine ink pad, sentiment from Ginger's House, others from my stash
Thank you for dropping by today and I honestly appreciate your time and comments.  
Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous with wonderful warm autumn colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asmah
    Fab card. You make lovely stepper cards with great sentiments.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Very nice colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Asmah! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah