Sunday, February 07, 2016

New Beginning @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hi everyone! I'm back with my second layout for this year and first for this month {smile}. Yes, I am back to scrapping once again now that scrappy mojo is back. I combined several elements to make this layout as you can tell.

Please take a look at my fellow mixed media teammates' awesome creations at STAMPlorations with hope to inspire you to create one or two mixed media projects and join our monthly challenge this month. Just remember, no card please. 
Supplies used: STAMPlorations Blossom Like A Butterfly stamp set, ARTplorations Retro Circles stencil, Kaisercraft alpha stickers and sentiments, Carla Craft leave punch, Alpha modeling paste & gesso, alpha stamps, black gel pen, watercolor paints, pastel crayons, Stabilo watercolor pencils, drywall tape, from my stash are paper flower, die cut leaves, glitter, sequins, seed beads, lace flowers, lace embroidery and anything goes stamping 

Some up-close shots:
You have one month long to participate in the current mixed media challenge and please attach this graphic below in your post when you do your write up to be eligible for the prize:
Off I go now to try my luck at Mixed Media Place Creative Gym #16 challenge:
Until I see you again real soon. Have a good Sunday and stay calm.

Hugs and smiles,

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Asmah! Lovely layout and fabulous image. I love the detailed pictures so it can be seen close up :)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love all the layers and textures! The beads add a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background work is stunning with all its detail and textures! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to look at! Really great details and that background work is awesome! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful piece, Asmah! I so appreciate all the color and textures~~so, so beautiful!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout with lots of gorgeous details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah