Monday, February 08, 2016

Time You Enjoy @ Digistamps4Joy

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hello everyone!
I'm back with another layout and this is made as part of my design team work for Digistamps4Joy newest digi images released on Sunday.
There are four new images I'm sure you will love. Click here.
 I made a layout of my children with their cousin talking a walk in the park three years ago when we holidayed together. An old photo that brings back great memories.


 Isn't that a lovely bear? Click here to get her.

That's it for today. I shall be back again soon with another project.
I wish to enter this lovely sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches:

Until then. Thank you for dropping by and I shall return the favor soon.

Hugs and smiles,

6 comments:

  1. Hi Asmah! Thank you so much for your wonderful visit to my blog! Your kind words really made me smile! I absolutely love your gorgeous page, and especially the photo of your children! It is so amazing and beautiful! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My this is beautiful work! Love This!! Thanks for playing at My Creative Sketches..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a beautiful layout. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is exquisite! What a beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asmah this is absolutely stunning. Just love how the b&w photo pops against your colourful design. Awesome textures here too.
    My apologies for being missing in action of late xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah