Sunday, March 06, 2016

All GREAT Things @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Good morning and a happy Sunday!
Sharing a scrapbook page I did as part of my design team work for STAMPorations March Mixed Media Challenge. You can create anything you wish but please no cards and must use stencil/s {don't have to be stencils from ARTplorations though}.

This layout features my little girl when she was about 5 years old laying on raked leaves and playing in the backyard while I was gardening.
I have used blossom like a butterfly stamps and applied modeling paste through retro circles stencil.
Here are some close-up photos:

I made the resin from plaster ceiling powder some months back. They come handy when I need them {lol}. I placed a key underneath the resin but my little girl commented that I should painted the key black, hmm, maybe she's right. After all this is her layout. 
My big girl carved a circle shape on an eraser during art class and gave it to me when she's done stamping her project for the teacher. Works great too {smile}.
I am inspired by the challenge at Rubber Dance:
And also in the keys challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo:
If you wish to participate in STAMPlorations March Mixed Media Challenge, please add the graphic below in your post to be eligible for the prize.
Until then, thanks for dropping by and have a blessed Sunday.

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scrapbook page, Asmah! I love all the texture and layers, and all the different circles are super cool! The photo of your daughter at 5 is really cute. Thank you for entering our March challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. Love the stitches and those lovely circles. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers and the stitching! Thank you for joining us in our "Key" challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creation. Thanks for joining our Rubber Dance challenge ♥

    Majo - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scrapbook, Asmah. I love all the layers and the stiches! Thank you for joining Rubber Dance March Challenge.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these luscious layers and colors are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspiring! Cool details! Thank you for playing along with us at scrapki wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah