Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Happy Mother's Day @ TTCRD

{My DT work for TTCRD}

Hi there! I'm here to share a card I made as part of my design team work for Through The Craft Room Door. We have a new challenge this week. Same theme as always Anything Goes.

Doctor Digi House is sponsoring this week and you could win 2 digital images from the store. I have used Beryl The Biker in my creation. 
 Supplies of materials used to make this easel card can be read in the upcoming TTCRD online magazine.
I hope you find some inspirations from my creation this time.
That's it for today. See you when I see you.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Asmah there is mixed media and there is Asmah's special mixed media. Just adore this fun Mothers day card.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah