Thursday, December 01, 2016

Believe To Achieve {Tags} @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

☺❤Hi everyone! Welcome to December❤☺
As you are reading my post for today, my children and I are enjoying the school holidays with my Mother at her home. We arrived on Saturday morning after some seven hours bus ride from my home. It's great to be back at my hometown here in the southern peninsula where I grew up and attained my kindergarten to elementary to high school education. The only person I miss so much being home is my late father. So many fond memories every time I am home.

Aaah,enough melancholic. Today at Scrap Africa, we have a new mood board challenge.
I absolutely in love with the colors in the board because red...I repeat...red is my favorite color {smile}
Here are my tags:
Based on this awesome mood board:
I am so much looking forward to see your creations at Scrap Africa this entire month.
Enjoy your 31 days of 2016 and wish you great times.

Until I see you again soon.
Take care.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah