Thursday, April 27, 2017

Mixed Media Tags @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello and sending you good vibes today. I am doing great and somewhat busy on the art zone making commissioned work for my new clients. Despite my hectic schedule, I manage to balance the hours in daylight between my loved ones, housework, cooking and sewing drapes. I can hardly wait to finish off my sewing project and start on another; cushion covers that is. I shall see.

Back to my post today, it's my turn as one of the Design Team ladies at MHKDesigns to create an inspirational project. I have made two tags in simple mixed media art work.
These tags will go trough eyelet set up and tied up with twine next before they reach their recipients on May 16. As for now I run out of eyelets so yes I need to go get them at the store {chuckle}.
 Here are some close-up pictures:
 By now, I am sure you know how much I love using quotes in my projects. These quotes are available at MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.

 I fussy cut the digital stamp flower and glued down on my finished mixed media background made by using paper scraps on acid free cardstock given a coat of clear gesso, let dry and next step was putting down drywall tape randomly and applying modeling paste through a stencil. Finally I finish it off with water coloring and let dry.
 The last finishing touch after I have colored the image with watercolor pencils was splattering white paints with brush. It's another additional interest and make it more professional look if I can say that {smile}.
As the quotes said, "Bloom and blossom where you're planted...stay strong!"
I like that :)
That's it for today. Until I see you again this weekend.
Stay strong and be happy where ever you are.
Take care friends.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah