Sunday, October 01, 2017

Marvelous Junk Journal @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello there friends! Happy October! It's so unbelievable but it's so right here, October that is! Each day in September was filled up with so many produce from kitchen stove to sewing machine let alone craft room...erm, no I don't have one. I always create from our one and only dining table and I often do hot mess on the table that the surface has become rusty. But I like that even though my husband wants to polish it and hasn't done as planned so meanwhile I love the table as is. And now I am hoping for the next 30 days, I can fill up each day with many doings. Fingers crossed!

Without further ado, let me reveal my art journal page made as part of my design team work for MHKDesigns October challenge.
 In my previous post, I showed you a junk journal thus this is no different. I used Get Well Flowers and Marvelous digistampsfrom MHKDesigns store.
 Let me say this loud and clear...this is not...I repeat...not my best choice of colors so to speak but for unknown reason, I seem to like it in the end...weird! I know art is one place to throw emotions onto canvas using paints and mediums and art is one place also to experiment. This is one of many emotions and experiments I did recently. Turn out I like it although not a full maximum kind of like...haha =D
 And I look again, I see something in my work here. I don't know what it is. Perhaps you can elaborate...I'm pretty lost now...but anyway the doodling is additional interest, something I rarely do but when I do, I scribble away without purpose. Just scribble :)
So there! Hope you like my artsy for this moment. I would love to see yours and perhaps you would like to play along with us this month. Get inspired by the picture below and apply what you love in it on to your creation(s) if you don't use MHKDesigns products.
That's it for now. I shall do my best to come visit you...erm, yes I hear you, there are so many blogs I follow and some I don't but love visiting when I'm able. I love seeing your art and craft. I love you sharing your work and creativity as much as I do. For that I thank you right from the bottom of my heart.

See you at MHKDesigns October challenge.
Hugs and Smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah