Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TAGs @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Happy Tuesday everyone. I have been busy since Sunday trimming the ivy over my front fence and pulling weeds. I love the trimming part but really hate the weeding part. The job has to be done anyway so no complaining eh {smile}. Wonder what you have been up to in your part of the world? Mind sharing?

Okay, here's a quick reminder to let you know that if you love tags, this post if just for you. Today we at TAGplorations design team brings you a few more inspirations and invite you to create your tag/s and play along with us before November bids farewell. Your project can be anything but must feature tag/s.

I made a quick and easy mixed media tags this time:
For this month's challenge, we offer you a theme that is Gratitude. That comes with optional twist of polka dots.
Some up-close pictures:
And full shot once again:
I am so looking forward to see your tag creation/s. Join us here at Mr. Linky.
Thank you for dropping by my blog and I see you again soon.

Hugs and smiles, 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Just like an abstract painting Asmah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and I always enjoy dipping into your blog posts...Amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah